Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation by Deshair Foskey

An EXCELLENT Monday Morning to YOU and the PEOPLE you care about…

I ask that in every move you make this morning that you ask yourself, “Am I being compassionate?”

Before you address the next person you talk to, ask yourself, “Am I open to thinking about their feelings?” Am I a person of my expression? Do I care enough for myself and the people around me to prosper…

We must motivate ourselves to extend compassion and to share the compassion we receive, with others. It is up to all of us to lift everyone of us up by sharing our light. Be your absolute best, then teach others how to do the same. May compassion begin with you!


Have yourself an EXCELLENT Monday Morning, and you’ll have an EXCELLENT Week!






Will "Deshair" Foskey is a Social Analyst, Published Author and Community volunteer. You can follow his life perspective on Twitter: @Deshair

Read his many editorials and celebrity interviews by searching: Will Deshair Foskey

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com