Monday, August 17, 2009

Model of the Week..NIAGRA FALLZ

Ladies and Gentlemen wus Goodi...This Post right Here is for One of thee Baddest B*tches in this Model Game..I met her on my First Photo Shoot in Newark, Big Shout to Banks..But after that, It Was a Reynolds..She's Unique, She's Strong,Definitely a Hustler,She Talk that Sh*t and Poses for that SH*t... Here What Ms NIAGRA FALLZ has to say, and why she is the Model of the Week.

Photobucket
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Hey I am I model that goes by the Name Miss NiagraFallz. I am the ultimate Muse....
I do everything from model, dance, interview clients, promote etc.
I've been modeling for 4yrz doing Eyecandy, swimsuit,editorial to high fashion shots.

Photobucket

Being in this industry is somewhat hard, you really have to be strong for the criticism that occurs. Being a model is not all about showing just your ass and I realized that. You definitely will neva get anywhere with it. Being Miss niagraFallz is working hard, grinding, doing things the right way and staying postive.

Photobucket


From modeling, having a 6 yr old son and looking 4 work is tha hardest thing to juggle. But like I said being patient , staying positive is the best and important thing to do. As of right now I try to help others to the best of my ability.

Photobucket

What others don't know I will teach, whatever I don't know I'm willing to learn.
Overall I am Miss niagraFallz the Ultimate Muse!!!

The tatted up Core Model from Newark NJ.

Remember my picture speaks a 1000 words,never judge a book by its Cover~~~~~ =)




Photobucket

missNiagrafallz.com Coming Soon
Until then you can see me @
www.myspace.com/slim_wita_ass
Www.modelmayhem.com/niagrafalls
Www.twitter.com/niagrafallz


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com