Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Introducing Neisha Kelly

Good Morning All...I have added a personal section for Ms. Neisha Kelly aka Sweet Nector to Post her daily dose of Love for us to Enjoy....Feel Free to comment on your favorite piece... :-}

Dark and Lonely Night


How do you get through those long lonely nights? Your ears are hiding from the sound of the thunder and the splashes of blinding lightning outside. The beautiful rhythm of the rain is methodically beating against your window pane. Trapped inside you yearn for a tender touch a passionate kiss. Being face to face, chest to chest, tongues dancing playfully. Who do you run to? The one you want or do you break the emergency glass and settle. You are longing for that special someone but you are found in the arms of someone else. Lonely is a dark, desolate road that we sometimes stumble upon. When I find myself on that dreary path I try to push through it. Just last night I found myself aching for his caramel kiss, his big strong arms, and his warm embrace. Miles seperate us I found myself sober dialing then I abruptly hung up the phone. I decided to ride this thing out so I did some self-soothing and journaled. Writing is my source of therapy. It truly cleanses my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com