Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Serenity At Its Best...POEMS by Monet


TRAPPED
by HeLuvsHer03

Closed in
No windows
Just a crack of light
A breeze of air
I can't move
I can't stand
I can't breathe
Trying figure out
Unable to understand
Confused
What am I still doing here ?
Banging, knocking, kicking
No one hears my cry for help
Yelling and screaming
No one comes to my rescue
Wondering why am I still here?

Cold sweat, it was just a dream
But the dream was reality
I'm trapped within what my heart desires
It wants to love but my mind knows better

I break out I move and I'm free but will my heart ever love again?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nomore excuses"
by Heluvsher03


Excuses excuses
Ok are you done yet
Same song
Different dance
Blah blah blah blah
But wait did I do everything I was supposed to as his other half?
Hold up ..excuse after excuse
Tryna justify why he did wrong
That's exactly y I can't move on!
I do that everytime
He make up an excuse for his wrong doing
I make up an excuse to stay
Same song
Different dance
Bck at the beginning

Excuses excuses
No more excuses
I gotta live my life
I gotta free myself from this emotional hold
I gotta learn to except we are thru
I gotta get rid of these lame excuses
He did wrong because he wntd to do wrong.
It's life,no excuses just actions and consequences!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But wait I got a man!"
by Heluvsher03


Stay on my mind
Constantly
Wanting you bad everytime I see you
Instantly
With every touch
Everything you say
Heart drops
Beating pulse
Moist between my pages
Out of breath
Unable to speak
You got my mind wrapped tight around your swagga
Got me open as a freeway

But wait I got a man
He doesn't hold me like you
He doesn't kiss me like you
He doesn't give me all of you

Passion of desire
Guilt of lust
I know what I want but..
I can't make that step
How could I hurt him?
But
How could I not follow my heart?
He's no good for me
I know
He's probably like the rest
I know
But he all I know
You who I want to get to know

Yearning for his touch

So take me now
You stay on my mind
Constantly
I want you
Instantly
But wait I got a man!


For More of Her Poems... go to

http://www.gspoetry.com/member-heluvsher03-42319

Follow Monet on Twitter

www.twitter.com/HeLuvsHer

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com