Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Will Have A Baby Boy, Plans For Baby N. 2 & Explains Rap Name



With a baby on board, Wiz Khalifa has big plans. Though he’s excited for his new son, he ran across the idea with Funkmaster Flex about having a second child. “It’s a boy,” he shared during the interview.
The topic then shifted into the idea of having a second child, which he seemed to be cool with.
“Yeah, he’s gotta have a buddy, right? Can’t be trying to take up all my time [laughing].”

Khalifa also shared information about the origin of his Rap name, saying he got it from his grandfather.
“My grandad is Muslim. So the Khalifa means successor, leader, shining light. At a young age, he kinda seen that in me. He gave me that name,” Wiz explained. “The Wiz part comes from being wise beyond my years.”
Khalifa’s latest project, O.N.I.F.C., is out today, December 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com