Friday, July 3, 2009

July's Battle Artist of The Month..!!!



Alright Alright Eveybody You Already know who this is..Your Favorite Pretty B "Pressley"...And this is the First Time We are Featuring an Unsigned Artist of the Month..Who Better to Grace the Blog with that other than Mr. Conceited himself... Check Below For Our Exclusive Interview...


Photobucket


Pressley: So Mr Conceited, Introduce yourself to the Readers of PBP who dont know you:


"ConceitedNYC" : Wus Goin on People, its ya Boi Conceited comin straight from Brooklyn New York..Currently in Miami right now...But i will be back in the Hood in August..

Pressley: Okay Okay..So Conceited Huh..?? What made you pick that Name..??


"ConceitedNYC" : I picked Conceited because I feel Like I cant be Beat..so Its Like Im Conceited With it, you know..!

Pressley: ..Lol Oh Okay..Thats Wus Up..!! So When did you know you wanted to be a Rapper.?


"ConceitedNYC" : I started Late, I was in my Junior Year of H.S. I didnt do my First Battle until 2006 ..But Im in My Prime Right Now, so I have a lot of Room to Grow and Continue to Kill these Fake Rappers.

Pressley: Trust...!! So Do You Only Battle Rap? :


"ConceitedNYC" : Naw I do Both, I will get in the booth and do My thing, But I like to Battle More, Its more Personal...I like to embarass Rappers..

Pressley: Oh Okay.!! good answer..lol, so who is your favorite Artist Right Now?


"ConceitedNYC" : Faboulous Period..

Pressley: Damn No Jay..No BiG..?


"ConceitedNYC" : Im saying they are Legends, but Right now Im giving it to Fab.

Pressley: Got You..!! So who would say Past or Future, was or would be a Strong Competitor?


"ConceitedNYC" : Well Nobody in the Past, But The Only People I consider Main Competition is the N*ggas in my Camp

Pressley: Your Camp..??


"ConceitedNYC" : Yea..Its called S.O.N.S =Sh*ttin On N*ggas Squads

Pressley: Oh Ok..lol Cute..What would you say is your Ultimate goal as a Battle Rapper?


"ConceitedNYC" : Well I know there is no career in being a Battle Rapper, so I would say The Goal is To Be The Best..I mean the Money is also a Good Look, but ultimately i do it Because I enjoy it, and Im Good at it.

Pressley: How would Artists Contact you, if they wanted to Battle You?


"ConceitedNYC" : To get in touch with me for Battles contact the Kid Fox At foxnation@tmail.com ..If you are not known, we start the battles at a minimum of $500, so Go Hard or Go Home.

Pressley: Damn Starting at $500...I need to switch my career..Lol Naw But to the Tatts..lol They are definitely a Good Look..Whats the Meaning behind Them if any.?

"ConceitedNYC" : Lol well My back is Egyptian, because Im mixed with that. My left arm is Native American Art and My Right Arm is Japanese Art. Im just a Big Fan of the Art, and I think its a Good Look to have a Full Body Theme

Pressley: Well I agree "R"..lol So For the Ladies who want to Know...Are You Single..?


"ConceitedNYC" : Lol Yes Ladies Im Currently Single..with No Kids

Pressley: Trust Trust..!! Lol.. But Alright Last But Not Least Mr Conceited of NYC..Tell PBP and its readers something about you, that No One else would Know..


"ConceitedNYC" : Oh Ok, so this is a Secret..lol, Im a Shopaholic..I have an addiction to sneakers..If you Follow me on Twitter, I post my sneakers up almost everyday..so check for that..

Pressley: Sneaker Addicition Huh..?? lol Alright...Let the People know where they can Reach you or Support You..


"ConceitedNYC" : Yall can Catch me on Twitter www.twitter.com/ConceitedNYC
Or Myspace www.myspace.com/conceitednyc ..You Tube the Videos, Grind Time all of that..

Pressley: Alright,so that Concludes the Interview with Mr ConceitedNYC, I enjoyed our conversation and I thank you for taking time out of your Sunday to speak with me.

Before we end this interview, would you like to give any shout outs..??


"ConceitedNYC" : Shout Outs..lol Alright, Well First I wanna give a Shout Out to Ericka with a K and Pretty Business Promo for having me as their Battle Artist of the Month, I wanna Shout out all of my N*ggas, All my Ladies, and Everybody that support me on Twitter.

Trust Trust..Make Sure yall Check Why "ConceitedNYC is the Battle Artist of the Month..!!

Im Ericka aka Pressley, And Im Gone...:-}


A Bar or Two...Courtesy of "Conceited"


"COPS WANNA HANDCUFF ME AND STICK ME IN JAIL/EVEN IF I WAS A SIM CARD I WOULDNT SIT IN A CELL"....

"YALL BETTER GET EM A CASKET CUZ THESE PISTOLS 'LL OFF EM/THERE AINT NO MEDICINE TO HELP YOU GET RID OF THIS COFFIN..(COUGHIN)"





Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com