Friday, October 23, 2009

Freak Friday...Neisha Kelly



Freaky Friday: Ladies and gentleman it is Freaky Friday and the question of the day is: What is the sexiest body part on the opposite sex? What part of their body just sends shock waves through your body and leaves you trembling like an aftershock? I know you all are wondering how I would answer such a question. No it is not his sexy lips, nice teeth, not even his enticing smile, no it is his big, beautiful…..BRAIN. GOTCHA! There is nothing and I mean nothing that sends a sensual eruption through me like intellect. It definitely ha s a profound affect on me. I love listening to a man discuss life and his take on it. Especially if it is about his goals and how high he will reach to attain them. The mere thought of this man excites me and makes my lips quiver. I love a man that can challenge my mental. Send mentalgasms throughout my mind. My appetite for his knowledge is insatiable.

www.twitter.com/sweetnectar2480

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com