Monday, October 19, 2009

Single In the City.. Neisha Kelly

Single in the City
Why are you single? Am I the only one that hates being asked this question? I am single for various reasons mostly by choice but some of it has to do with the current dating scene. The men that I have encountered want the benefits of a relationship without the title. After experiencing the current dating scene I have decided to remain strong in my singlehood until I get what I want. Settling is not an option. Reality truly puts things in perspective in order to attain the best I must be at my best. The focus is back on me now I am embarking on a journey to getting to know and love me. Sometimes in order to get to where you need to be in life you first must reconnect with who you are.

Raising the Bar
How do you know when someone is on your level or not? What is with all the illusions of grandeur? How can someone be beneath you? Fellas, you meet a beautiful sister that has her shit together has all the right credentials you all have hit it off and you are about to ask her out when she informs you that you are not on her level. Ladies you meet a nice looking man and you are talking and have a very interesting conversation that piques your interest makes you thirsty for more of his intellect. Yet before you can exchange numbers your girl informs you that he is not on your level. What part of the game is that? I really would like to know what is going on that many of us are riding high when we cannot maneuver the horse properly. Some of you are throwing stones at glass houses. To put it in layman's terms you could be missing an opportunity to meet your soulmate. Soulmates are a rarity. So please come off the pedestal long enough to see the potential someone has. You cannot get everything upfront you have to dig a little to find the diamond in the rough.

www.twitter.com/sweetnectar2480

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com