Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hunting Grounds



Do you find a woman who is open sexually to be intimidating? Do you confuse her openness with promiscuity? You are doing security in a club and a sexy lady approaches and informs you she needs security for a party of one. She then hands you a slip of paper with her address on it and tells you to meet her there later. You arrive to find her in her pumps and a negligee needless to say it is definitely on and popping that night. Later on you see her again and you are cold and distant it seems you believe she threw herself at you.

Time and time again I hear ladies say they want to be bolder and firmer about getting their needs met. Yet they are also fearful of being labeled as whores for doing so. It is so interesting to me that men can be open with their sexuality yet women are shunned for exhibiting the same behavior. Funny men say they never marry the freaks but they will mostly certainly cheat with them. With all these Zane novels and sex chronicles featured on Showtime women cannot help but to educate and explore their true sexual desires. We are tired of having mundane and submissive sex lives. We want some excitement too. Closed mouths don't get fed. So open wide....shit. I had an ex-boyfriend two of them actually who made me feel ashamed for being a bonafide freak. Often I wonder are my freakish tendencies part of the reason why I am still sexy and single as hell, LOL.

Ladies please unleash the inner sex goddess that is buried within you. If your man cannot handle you find someone who can. Fellas calm down I am not promoting any ho-tendencies here I just want you to open up your minds as well as your bodies. Missionary is not in my vocabulary...feel me.

www.twitter.com/sweetnectar2480

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com