Monday, October 12, 2009

ManEater / Caramel Delight ..Neisha Kelly

Maneater
Have you or would you ever date another woman's man? Ignorance is bliss. But when you know better you do better. Dating is very hard nowadays and it seems like the male population is becoming an endangered species. The male-female ratio is phenomenal. Women are the majority. Men have a vast selection of women to chose from. With that being said finding a man is becoming increasingly difficult. I am not even going to count those we lose to interracial dating and other men. Those are topics for another day. So let me paint a picture for you. You meet this guy and you two have instant chemistry. You talk at length everytime you see one another. You exchange numbers so you can talk even more. Text and talking seems to go on endlessly and this guy definitely piques your interest. One day you all have that dreadful conversation where is this going this is when he informs you that you all can only be "friends" due to the fact he is already involved. Devasted and horribly tripping on your ego you pick yourself up. Now you have two options you can continue the "friendship" or sever all ties with him. That's a hell of a Catch-22. It is hard sometimes the lady in you wants to do what's right and put yourself in her shoes and think about how you would feel if the tables were turned. Another part of you is like what his girl don't know won't hurt her. Is it worth it?


Caramel Delight

Sexy ass
Caramel butterdrop
Looking at your lips make mine wet
I began licking my tongue over my lips as I would yours
You want me and I know it
Yet your are drowing in denial river
What are you so afraid of
I won't bite unless you ask me to
Then I will have to kindly oblige
Bold and beautiful
Yes I am
I want you and I have to have you
It is more than a sexual conquest
Take you everywhere and back again
Have you floating in pure ectasy
Make you quiver with the mere words that leave my lips
Challenging you to push through your fear and come and take a walk with me
For this journey leads to a path where you want to be
Somedays I am around you and I am on the point of combustion
This morning when you walked over to me I just wanted to kiss you and allow you to taste my warm caramel kiss
Our chemistry is burning like a brush fire that cannot be extinguished
Yet I have to pull back you cannot be with me for you have someone
I respect that number two is not a place I wish to rest my head
Gracefully I must bow out
Tired of being such a fucking lady.

www.twitter.com/sweetnectar2480

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com