Monday, October 26, 2009

Manly Monday..Neisha Kelly


Manly Monday: Hello gentleman it is Manly Monday where the focal point is dating issues that affect you. What turns a woman from a potential mate to a potential sex partner? What egregious act has she committed that took her out of the running for your next girlfriend? They say when you first meet someone you are actually meeting their representative. Yet something occurs in this first encounter that separates the playthings from the keepers. I am aware that the criteria and credentials vary among men. The general consensus is that most women would like to be Ms. Right vs Ms Right Now. So fellas please educate us because inquiring minds would like to know. I cannot tell you how awkward it is when I think I have a deep connection with a guy and he completely flips the script on me and says he is just looking for a "friend" right now. Later on down the line he is with someone else. That is a bowl of confusion. I often wonder if there was something I could have said or done differently. Through this blog I hope to educate but I am also open to learning from you as well.

www.twitter.com/sweetnectar2480

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com