Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another One from the Mixtape Superstar


1. Under - Pleasure P
2. Last Chance - Ginuwine
3. Neighbors Know My Name - Trey Songz
4. Pregnant - R. Kelly ft. Tyrese
5. Trust - Keyshia Cole ft. Monica
6. Get it on - Jamie Foxx
7. Pretty Wings - Maxwell
8. Get to the Point - Marques Houston ft. Tank
9. It kills me - Melanie Fiona
10. On Top- Trey Songz
11. The Realest One - Usher
12. I want to know what love is - Mariah Carey
13. Back - J. Holiday
14. Number One (rmx) - R. Kelly ft. T-Pain, Keyshia Cole
15. Home is where I belong - Bobby Valentino
16. Tip of my tongue - Jagged Edge
17. Slow dance (rmx) - Keri Hilson ft. Marques Houston
18. Hood love - Trey Songz ft. Mary J. Blige

www.djplexx.com
djplexx@gmail.com
609-989-PLEX
swat team dj's

For DJ Bookings or Cd's:
609.510.8204
www.myspace.com/djfatharamzee
www.myspace.com/djfatha

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com