Monday, October 22, 2012

Evelyn Lozada's Attempt to stay Revelant

Before I get into the story about how Eve is taking this Young Man to his Prom, Let me just say #WhoReallyCares....Ok Back to "Her"

Now that Evelyn Lozada is single and ready to mingle, it’s only right that she gets to attend a High School prom, an event she missed in her high school days because she was pregnant with her now college aged daughter. Continue on to see how a Twitter follower convinced her to not only attend his prom, but wear a sizzling red dress.

18 year old Detroit teen, Anthony Nelson, is still in his first semester of his senior year but is already thinking of what most teenagers think of around this time of year, his prom! While Evelyn is getting over a low in her life, it was to her surprise she received a tweet from the teen reading

“since your single now, wanna go to prom with me,” to which she responded, “when is it? lol.”

The two exchanged tweets for a while, where he requested that she wear a red dress. She referred the young teen to her publicist who would set the entire thing up.

Was Evelyn doing a favor for the teen boy or did he in fact do her a favor? The Basketball Wives LA star explained why she accepted the fan’s invitation,

“I have to say that I’m very excited because I was just asked to the prom by one of my Twitter followers named Anthony and I gladly accepted!

The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom. During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.”

Blah Blah Blah....Everything She do She Need a News Crew Present....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com