Friday, October 19, 2012

POWER 105.1 ‘s Angela Yee Shows Off Her Shoe Collection Worth Thousands Of Dollars

 
The homie Power 105.1 super radio personality Angela Yee showed off her closet and shoe collection for PYNK Magazine. I have to say I was a little lost for words after seeing all those high end shoes, NYC personalities must be getting paid them big as* checks. Yall no the rent high as hell up their… lol
Check out all the pictures and part of her interview:
 
How much is your shoe collection worth?
My whole entire collection? I could probably buy a house. I would say it’s probably worth about $70,000.

What is your most expensive shoe? Was it a gift or self-splurge?

No one ever really buys me shoes — I buy them myself. I think the most expensive pair I have are these thigh-high Louboutin boots. They were like $2,500.


Do you still get the rush that you got when you purchased your first pair of high-end shoes?
I get it more [now] than I did back then because I don’t think my taste was on point yet. When you’re younger, the stuff you like is gaudier. I’m a little more disciplined now.

What are some of your favorite shoe designers?
Of course, everyone likes Louboutin. I like Camilla Skovgaard. I also like YSL. I like Brian Atwood sometimes. I love Miu Miu shoes.
Twitter: Follow them








 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com