Monday, October 15, 2012

Keyshia Cole Calls Out Gucci Mane: "How You Gone Be A G & You Spreading Lies?"





R&B singer Keyshia Cole has lashed back at Gucci Mane after he name-dropped the married music diva on his new anti-Young Jeezy "Truth" diss record.

Cole hopped on her Twitter page to question Gucci's beef tactic and dismissed the accusations.

That ain't my business!! he's lying! its all G tho. RT @iMBRiTTANYDUh: Gucci Mane wrong for putting @KeyshiaCole buisness out there.," Cole tweeted Sunday (October 14).
"Putting all ya trust in some of these "Hood Rappers".. How u gone be a G, and u spreading lies, To sell mix tapes! Where ya talent at??"
"Basically. Dude ain't have 2 lie tho! could've kept me out of it. RT @TokioRose: @KeyshiaCole Mediocrity always attacks excellence."
"I will continue 2 build what I'm working so hard accomplish! I'm married with a child, and don't have no place in that none sense!" (Keyshia Cole's Twitter)
On his new "Truth" track, Gucci claims Cole had sex with Diddy.
"I ain't playing wit ya, I ain't trying to dance wit ya/I ain't using hands, let them rubberbands get ya/It take money to go to war and we can go to war n*gga /I ain't no real rapper, I'm a f*cking grave digger /I'm a old school fool, don't make me show my age n*gga /Grab a Louisville and turn it to a batting cage n*gga /I did a song with Keyshia Cole and I know you still miss her /But Puff was f*cking her while you was falling in love wit her /Call you to do a song, wouldn't even smoke no bud wit ya /I was screaming so icy and was a neighborhood n*gga /This AR is my back up cause I don't need nan n*gga /Must didn't hear when Flocka said "Let them guns blam n*gga!" ("Truth")
The rapper has also used Twitter to poke fun at Jeezy and challenge him to a fight.
"What up I would like to invite Young Jeezy & any other sucker to my TRAPGOD release party at DOA 10/17 We can address any unresolved issue.," he tweeted October 13th.
"I Radric Davis aka Guwap bet 100K I can and will beat Jeezy ass #JUSTTRUTHS"
"I attended Jeezy and Tip party dead fresh I wonder if they got the nuts to come to mine at DOA. #TRAPGOD 10/17/12 http://lockerz.com/s/252782464" (Gucci Mane's Twitter)

Check out "Truth" below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com