Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend ReCap

Good Morning My Loves....

Its MONDAY..!!!! Which means back to Work for most.....If you are like me,
Your mind is still digesting the Weekend.....

This weekend was filled with Family, laughs, halloween costumes, and GREAT Designers...

We Kicked off Friday Night Celebrating my Oldest Brother's Birthday At Chickies N Petes in Bordentown NJ.....



That was my first time eating there...The Food was Excellent...The Server was little Ditzy
but the Cook made up for that... :)

 Drink: Raspeberry Long Island Ice Tea (Not Pictured

Appetizer:  Buffalo Chicken CheeseSteak Nachos
 



Entree: Mussels in White Sauce & Crab Fries


 
SATURDAY......
 
Saturday Was a Fun Day for my Daughter....Darryl Jr celebrated his 1st Birthday Party..Halloween Style ...And This was Quite the "Halloween" Experience....I Was Nervous....lol

My Little Cupcake Definitely Enjoyed Herself.....


For Event/ Party Planning Contact Todisha Gibson at 609-222-9831 Email: tai1886@yahoo.com

This Party Was "TO DIE FOR".....lol Very Creative...Very "Pretty"


Saturday Night Kicked off in Philadelphia PA... at a Place called Pop UP Shop....I didnt get a
chance to take many pics (Soo Upset)

But I did get a chance to Snag a Really Cool Handmade #Longetivity Bracelet by Designer Kellie Brown of Karma Collections  ...The Significance of this bracelet is who it came from and what it means.... #Longetivity xoxox

A Proceed of the Sale was Also Donated to HIV....


Kellie Brown Owner/Artisan Philadelphia PA
267-324-7329
KarmaKollections.com
twitter.com/KarmaKollection
Instagram: KarmaKollections

                                                         SUNDAY..

Sunday for Me is "Family Day" amongst the rest of the week , Where I make it a point to
NOT engage in any activites / Work unless it is Family Related...

This Sunday, Me and My Daughter visited Best Buffet in Browns Mills, NJ
The Good thing about our visit, was It wasnt filled with people, Considering I have a 22 month old
and she can be Quite a Handful.....lol

After many Plates and Ice Cream, we Went back to Lawrence Where I Made Dinner and prepared
for our Work Week....


If you Had an Interesting or Crazy Weekend...Share you Story with #PBTV
send submissions to prettybpromo@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com