Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gucci Beefing Again????



In a recesnt interview with Atlanta’s Hot 107, Gucci was asked about the origin of these beefs. Nicki and French Montana’s beefs were pretty simple. Both had been signed to Deb Antney, both worked closely with Gucci in the early stages of their career and both moved on and never looked back. To Gucci, there was a lack of loyalty.



“When she came to Atlanta she gave me a shout out and said to ‘help me with my career’,” in reference to Nicki, “but at the end of the day, I just think a lot of times you keep it real with somebody, you can’t expect them to keep it real with you.” Gucci adds, “I tip my hat to Nicki for being a hard-worker, but at the same time she know she ain’t keep it real.” Same thing goes for Bad Boy’s Montana, as Mane says, “French Montana knows he ain’t keep it real,” meaning the Moroccan rapper turned his back on him after becoming famous.




In regards to Yo Gotti, his beef was simply based off the date Yo Gotti chose to release his latest project, 10/17, a date Gucci says is reserved for the release of Bricksquad 1017 artists.

“Gotti was cool, until he turned into a buster…we was cool until this point right here…my main problem with him was he dropped his mixtape on 10/17 like he trying to ride my wave, like he was an artist of mine and we get some kinda money together,” Gucci further says, “On a day when all my label drop their mixtapes on 10/17…why would you drop that on 10/17 and when I call you as my partner you say “I didn’t know you was dropping a mixtape”…made me lose all respect for him, instantly.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com