Friday, November 16, 2012

Keisha Cole and Ashanti "Woman to Woman"

Keisha Cole and Ashanti have teamed up for a New Song called Woman to Woman..

So If your man is stepping out, Keyshia Cole is gonna teach you the mature way to approach the situation

Just in time for the release of her fifth LP Woman to Woman which drops on November 19th, Keyshia’s title track featuring Ashanti has hit the net…and it’s every bit of the anthem for females it promised it would be.

Like many of Keyshia Cole’s similar tales of lies and deceit, she and Ashanti find out that they are sleeping with the same man while being fed the same lies, and they want answers.
Keyshia Cole sings:
It’s goin around.
y’all been doin ya thang.
and no matter what I say
It’s not gonna change things.
see I wanna know…
no one wants to be cheated on.
can you just keep it real with me?
Woman to Woman
Ashanti responds back on the track:
I gave my heart to this man.
he never told me he was in a situation.
He said I was his one and only.
So we gonna have to sit down and figure this out
Don’t we wish all females could be this mature when it comes to these types of situations?


Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Livin' the Bitchie Life….

No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com