Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Housewive's Drama..Kim and Kandi Edition




“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss showed off her brand new mansion with her partner, Todd, on the season premiere of the show, but she was expecting Kim to be happy for her rather than slam her mansion.



 And now, according to her Bravo blog released on Nov. 5, Kandi is speaking out about the visit and she isn’t too pleased about it. Kandi decided to talk about the incident because she got millions of tweets about the situation.



“When Kim came by the house with Sweetie, I was offended by some of the things she and Sweetie said. Kim said Sweetie told her she needed to lock her doors when she got off of my exit, because I lived in the hood. I was very irritated by that, because I was thinking, "Where the f--- do you live, Sweetie?"



There were even more things said that rubbed me the wrong way as well, like, "I didn't even know they had houses like this over here. They must've just recently fixed it up." Or "Wow, this is nice. I wasn't expecting this AT ALL." Or when I showed them the in-ground jacuzzi room, one of them said, "Oh you meant a real jacuzzi! When you mentioned you had a jacuzzi room, I didn't know you meant a real Jacuzzi, I thought you were talking about a jacuzzi tub,”” “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss explained in a blog.


It is interesting to hear Kandi’s point of view, because Kandi works hard for her money and probably has more than Kim herself does. Ever since marrying Kroy, it sounds like Kim is acting like she has millions in the bank, even though it is her husband who has the money. “I wasn't feeling it at all.

Sweetie explained that she grew up on the north side of town, and she said that she heard my side of town was dangerous. In my opinion, the stuff that Sweetie says to Kim adds to the whole racist theory people have about Kim.

If Kim has a black friend that feeds her bullsh-- that certain areas of town are "hood" or "ghetto," then that's what she's going to run with,” “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss continued.








No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com