Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Video Alert Kelly Rowland "Ice" ft. Lil Wayne

Kelly Rowland is back at it again with Lil Wayne. The single "Ice" is another sexy ballad for the Fans to enjoy.

I Like the song And the Video, What I dont like is that I saw it on 106 & Park where they played it twice to a crowd full of KIDS..... Have you noticed the age group on 106 & Park these days, and for them to play this provocative video TWICE is promoting all the wrong things.

Now dont get me wrong, One group in particular wore Kids For Graduating T-shirts, but how ironic they are in a place that also promotes, Sex, Alcohol, and Promiscuity....I see Clearly why Saigon wants to punch Rick Ross and 2 chainz....I wanna Punch BET for the videos they promote to Kids on 106 & Park

But Enough of My Opinions...






No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com