Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Not So Pretty #ElmoEdition

Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo, as reported earlier was accused of a sexual relationship with at 16 year old boy. He took a leave of absence from Sesame Street and is denying all allegations. Now there is evidence of emails that had been exchanged between him and the boy.

More details inside.According to TMZ, they have an email that was sent between Clash and the accuser back in 2010. Clash apologizes in the email for constantly talking about sex and made a promise to make all of the young boys ‘dreams come true.’ Clash was repremanded by Sesame for sending out personal emails from his Sesame Street email account. Emails were being exchanged between the then 16 year old and Clash 45.



In a later email several years later, Clash writes to the young boy (after he was 18 years old) he wrote, “I’m sorry that I keep talking about sex with you, its driving me insane. I want you to know that I love you and I will never hurt you. I’m here to protect you and make sure your dreams come true. I’ll have my assistant book a ticket for you to come to NY and we can talk about this in person.



Clash did in fact acknowledge having a sexual relationship with the young boy but claims it was after he was an adult and of age. Clash will fight all the allegations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com