Friday, November 30, 2012

Business Spotlight: CryzStyles

This was how it all started for me...!! As I sat home Tuesday night with a head full or coarse hair, I knew I needed a miracle and fast, Thats when I stumbled upon Cryzstyles Instagram Page.

I read her post about a  Lunch Special Express and knew that was Just what I needed, plus it said In and Out within an Hour or FREE....OMG I Died...

I arrived at "CryzStylez" by 11:22am (I lost track of time, however Crystal made sure to remind her of the time or it would be Free) and I was out by 12:11, Needless to say, I have found my New Hairdresser.

Not to mention, The Shop is Goregous... !!!









Crystal at Work



Shampoo Room


Shampoo Room




Back at Work, A New Girl..!!! Thanks Crystal ;)




Whenever you need a Quick Fix or a Full sew-in etc, Visit CryzStyles at 27 (Rear) E. Bridge Street Morrisville, PA 19067

www.stylezbycryz.com
267-797-5540







No comments:

Post a Comment

FanBridge.com